Terms and Conditions
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants and all of their respective agents; suppliers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the performer or venue for a variety of reasons including force majeure. If the event is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
4. Dress code must be adhered to. Glitter is heavily encouraged. For gentlemen, a collared shirt is required together with smart trousers/chinos. Smart jeans only (not ripped or freyed) will be permitted. Ladies are required to wear smart dress. No trainers, no t-shirts, no shorts, no sportswear and no obscene fancy dress will be permitted.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Latecomers must notify the venue after cut-off time, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. If the ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than M On The Square, or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or removed from the venue.
9. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
10. M On The Square accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thank you for your request.
One of our team members will be in touch shortly to finalise your booking!